My hero, my inspiration, my teacher, my mentor … my beloved father has passed.
I thank all of you who are praying for me and family.
More a bit later about this marvelous man.
- Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;
- Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
- Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.
- And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.
- Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.
- I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.