I want comments on the following question: what actually heals your church website?
- using WordPress as a content management system on the cheap?
- using Joomla or Blogger instead of WordPress?
- is it adding a Twitter plugin or widget?
- is it adding more spinning animated gifs of gold lamÃ© crosses?
- is it hiring someone to wordsmith your pastor’s boring sermons?
- all of the above?
- none of the above?
- something else …
Of course the list above is more a conversation starter than a poll … meaning … I want your feedback on what YOU think heals a church website.
Thanks in advance!