Though I’ve got a review queued up, I figure I’d depart for a moment with some obligatory HomestarRunner Reading. No lie, if you really want to be a super-mondo-cool church web site designer, you need to understand this stuff:
- Wired Magazine: HomestarRunner Hits a Homer – the semi- definitive interview of the brothers Chapman (22jun03)
- Ballad of the Sneak – learn it, sing it, teach it to your kids.
- POPulation: Tire – a cool new way to waste more time.
- Flak Magazine: Homestar Runner Breaks from the Pack (07nov02)
- The Twenty Greatest StrongBad Emails Of All Time
On that last bullet, I have to disagree on which email was #1. My mostest favoritist email by StrongBad is simply entitled WebSite … and NO, you are not allowed to incorporate those techniques on your church web site.