I know, I know I said I’d have a critique up by tonight but my daughter wanted 24/7 daddy today … that and the site I’m reviewing is going to take alot more healing than I originally thought.
In the meantime, here is some fun late-night reading in no particular order:
- Truth Laid Bear – A Virus of the Mind – “Continuing my seemingly inexorable slide towards tech-blogging, I noticed an odd turn of the phrase on CNET’s News.com today”
- Glenn Reynolds is mysting about cat blogs — well let’s see a cat do this -> Dogs for Blogs
- Slashdot – Fan-Made Star Trek Episode Available for Download – I’m sorry, but I’m not watching any home-grown Trek rehash unless there are some ‘interpretive dancers’ painted green and lots of things blowing up.
- Spamwars – Let out your anger on SPAMWARS, a Flash game that pits you against the evil Sid the Spammer in the ultimate spam battle!
- Keith Devens – Things I gotta do before school starts – Daggone! I’m long since done with school and yet his list looks almost exactly like mine – great minds or just a very scary coincidence?
– Yo NZ, I love it when you talk techie to me!-)